Depending on your activities when visiting our Website, you may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions.
- Information We CollectOur Website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide which personally identifies you.
- Information from Mobile App Actions and Adverts: Our mobile apps are designed for all ages as they are educational and contain lifestyle tips such as savings etc. Our adverts are provided by and handled by Facebook. No personal data is collected. Our adverts are solely for revenue generation and we do not use persistent cookies in our in app mobile adverts. Any of our android and iOs mobile apps which uses SMS only does that for the user to use to add their contacts for the use of the app. We do not collect this data from you.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, to contact us, you must provide personally identifiable information when registering. Registration to use our website services must be done by learners above 18 only.
- How We Use & Share the Information Collected
- Information from Mobile App Actions: We do not collect any personal information from our mobile apps actions and adverts and do not share any information with third parties.
- Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to contact you. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information about our products and services or to communicate with you about the services we have provided.We do not share any information you provide with third parties.
- Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyse site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
- Other Uses & Information
- Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.), we are sending you information about our other services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
- Keeping Your Information SecureWe have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
- Other SitesOur Website may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as with purchasing goods or other services or products referenced on our Website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.